i want you to know that every time i post a recipe, i run it by two really important taste-testers. they have curious palettes and give really honest feedback. kids, you know?
these were given a: YUM, MOM!!
these are real similar to the no bake Peanut Butter Balls that you’ve probably made before. and if you ever made those, you might have a peanut butter addiction now. i’m sorry about that.
only these little babies just say, hey, go grab a cup of that pumpkin spice latte and kick back for a few minutes.
i hope these fill lunch boxes, party trays, tupperwares for new mommies, ziplocs for your sweet ones when they’re on the go… just enjoy and smile when you take bites of these nutrient-dense, high protein little bites of goodness.
- 1 cup dry rolled oats
- ⅔ cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼cup plus 2Tbs almond butter
- ½ cup flaxseed
- ½ cup miniature chocolate chips (Enjoylife are dairy free)
- ⅓cup + 1Tbs honey
- 2Tbs organic pumpkin puree
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ heaping tsp ground cinnamon
- pour dry ingredients into food processor (or large mixing bowl)
- pulse (stir) until well mixed
- add in wet ingredients and thoroughly mix until all oats are well covered
- roll mixture into balls (size just smaller than golf balls)
- store in air tight container in refrigerator